Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tina

Default bring hyperlinked cell to top of page

Thanks for your reply but I figured it out. Instead of a hyperlink, I used a
command button with 4 lines of code:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Range("a50").Select
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = ActiveCell.Row
End Sub

I hope this can help someone else.

--
Tina

"Patricia Shannon" wrote:

I need more detail. Is the hyperlink in an Excel spreadsheet, pointing to a
different Excel spreadsheet, or what?

"Tina" wrote:

Is there a way to bring the hyperlinked cell to the top of the page?
Currently, when I select my hyperlinked text, it takes me to the correct
cell, but the cell is always at the bottom of the page. I need it to be at
the top of the page so the user sees it promptly.

Thank you!!
--
Tina