Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Richard Finnigan

Default forms that suddenly wont appear using the show method in VBA a bug or a corrupted file perhaps ?

This problem is driving me up the wall I have spent ages working on a user
form and now it wont open with the show method despite the fact that the
show method appears on the drop down list after the object name.

I did not realize that VBA in Excel was such a buggy fragile environment
becasue my only explanation is that the file has become corrupted in some
way or another. I'm looking at losing weeks of work here !

Any help or suggestions would be welcome.

--
Richard Finnigan