Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brent

Default AutoSave

This worked. AutoSave is actually showing in the Tools list and I can set the
save interval. Thanks!
--
Brent

"Kevin B" wrote:

Click on Tools, select Add-ins and check off the AutoSave Addin selection.
This turns AutoSave on, but it does not appear in the Tools menu.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Brent" wrote:

I want to start AutoSave in Excel 2000, I am using WinXP Pro. AutoSave does
not show in the tools menu. I have tried to instal the add-in by going to
Control PanelAdd/Remove ProgramsOffice 2000ChangeAdd/removeaddins. I
select autosave, I have the disk in the cd drive, and continue to the next
screen. I get a message that the update has completed sucessfully. But when I
reopen Excel, and click on tools, AutoSave is not there.

Any suggestions? Thaks in advance
--
Brent