Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RayWolfDog

Default Function that Returns address of that cell?

Is there a function (or combination of) that will return the address (useable
in another function) of the cell that the function is in? For my particular
project I cannot use any NAMES, or actual cell references (like putting "A1"
in cell A1), or VB code. It requires a very specific solution, essentially a
function (or combo of) that will return the address of the cell that the
function is in. It seems SO simple and yet is nowhere to be found by me yet.
HELP! THANKS!