Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
phil6666

Default How to set up a huge graph????

Hi-

I'm using Excel 2002 and I'd like to set up an XY (Scatter) graph with
40 series.

I have a worksheet with data in 50 columns by 40 rows. (days
outstanding)

Below this, I have a second set of data in 50 columns by 40 rows. (%)

I'd like to graph days outstanding vs. % for each of the 40 rows.

For the first series, the first data point is cell A1 and A41, second
is B1 and B41, third is C1 and C41, etc......

I know how to do this by setting up each series, one series at a time,
until all 40 are done, but is there an "automated" way to set the
ranges and have Excel do it????

thnx