Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DB33

Default Macro, Copy Selected Cells Down a Column

Hello,
I'm not even sure if what I want to do is possible but here's the scenario:

I want to be able to select (highlight) multiple cells in a column, then
press a command button, and those selected cells will repeat down all the way
to the bottom of the column, no matter how many selected cells have been
selected. So if I select 2 cells containing 1-2, I want the entire column to
be 1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2,etc.. and If I select 3 cells such as 1-2-3, The entire
column should be 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3.

How Can I do that? I've tried everything.

Thank you.: