Old February 15th 06, 01:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett

Default Copy column of cells to a single cell?

I will be out of town most of today but if you want send a workbook to my
personal address along with detailed explanation of exactly what you want
done. I will take a look.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"nastech" wrote in message
hi, back online, sorry did not know.. don't know code. guesse wasn't sure
what was to do with it / how worked maybe, the to & from, or how to make
it
work, etc. anyways will give it a shot. got the outcome part maybe, but
as
far as input... do I select a range somewhere, or a column.., not sure if
you
hit go (??) or if you apply it then delete it.. too many questions, but
don't
know where to start, thanks.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Well, that's what I gave you without any additional code. Just modify to
suit.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"nastech" wrote in message
ha guesse because not sure what i'm doing either, don't know if
that
is
code that can enter as perm use... or if shouldn't mix code etc.. was
just
looking for a utility to keep from having to type dozens+ symbols into
single cell, with spaces inbetween to have ready for a different
screener,
elsewhere. results will look like:

any cell: mst mso abc xyz etc.... thanks

"Don Guillett" wrote:

I'm not exactly sure of what you want the final outcome to be?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"nastech" wrote in message
Hi, thanks, is that something I can just paste (where) into a code
tab
for
that sheet?
was looking at someones idea concatenate, but don't know if that
will
work.
especially if this is wrong?:
=CONCATENATE(V373:V376) probably won't work right?, anyways, if for
code
where / would I be able to place in what using for a date code?:
thanks

Option Explicit
With Target
If .Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Target.Row < 91 Then Exit Sub
If Me.Cells(.Row, "A").Value = "." Then Exit Sub
If Not Intersect(Me.Range("AY:AZ"), .Cells) Is Nothing Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
With Me.Cells(.Row, "BD")
.NumberFormat = "dd"
.Value = Now
End With
Application.EnableEvents = True
End If
End With
End Sub

------------------

"Don Guillett" wrote:

here is an idea from a getstockquotes program of mine

x = Sheets(1).Range("a" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
For Each c In Sheets(1).Range(Cells(5, 1), Cells(x, 1))
symbols = symbols & "+" & c

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"nastech" wrote in message
Hi, is there a formula or script for copying a column / selected
range
cells
that have one word in each cell, to a single cell.
Once in the cell, looking for separation between words with
spaces,
and
sort as listed, or alphabetically. Thanks.