Barb Reinhardt

I've tested this out.

If you have data in the order A-F to plot with a bar chart that includes
that data table, you either get the Bars labeled A-F from bottom to top and
the data table with A-F from Right to left, or the Bars labeled A-F from top
to bottom and the data table with A-F from Left to Right.

I'm not sure how to work around it without some major finagling.

"John Mansfield" wrote in message
I would first check the formatting of the data to make sure it is

formatted
correctly. If there are no data format problems, can you provide an

example
of the data that you're trying to chart?

"mozermodo" wrote:

I'm using a simple bar graph with a data table. The data table is in the
opposite order of my graph. I've tried resorting the source data, I've

tried
reversing the categories on the axis. I keep getting the same result -

the Y
axis is in alpha order from top to bottom (which is what I want) but the

data
table is in reverse alpha order (alpha goes right to left)