Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John Vickers

Default Circular Referance

OK, I got that to work fine, and it does what I want. Here is the next
step, I will be populating a list from a macro in the module, and I
will need to create these linked cells dynamicly. Do you know of a way
to write a macro from a macro? In other words, add sets of linked cells
like you show here depending on the list it is populated from. So say I
have a list of 4 rows of data, when I populate the sheet, I would need
4 sets of linked cells, but if the list has 5 rows of data, then there
would need to be 5 sets of linked cells. The formatting will be to a
particular format, so I can do the programming of that, but how can I
add to the linked cells from a macro?

John Vickers

--
John Vickers