Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Minerva

Default Multiple conditions and multiple return values

I am not sure whether to use IF/VLOOKUP for this case:-
There are 3 columns of data common to two sheets like this-
Type Position Place
type1 posn1 place1
type2 posn2 place2
...........and so on.........(a 1000 records)
I want to match records in sheet2 which have same type, position, place (3
conditions) as that of sheet1 and retrieve the 4th column in
sheet2..........wherein there are multiple results of the matched 3
conditions.
Is there any other function that I can use here or a nested vlookup?
Thank you for your help.