babs

Default transpose data

I am attempting to transpose my worksheet date. I have numerous columns ( up
to AN) and 618 rows of data. I am selecting the data going to copy and then
on a new blank sheet - right clicking on ONE cell and selecting pase/special
and then transpose. It continues to give me an error that I need to select
only one cell(which I am doing) or select the exact range of cell for the
destination cells which I tried and I continue to get the same error. There
is nothing on the blank worksheet to overlap- not clear on why it is not
working. Please Help

Thanks,
Barb