Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

Default Repeating Macro

Dino: Are the rows blank? If, for instance, column B is always blank in the
first, fourth, seventh, then you can:
Select column B.
Hit Edit--Go To--Special, Blank cells, Ok.
Hit Edit--Delete.
Choose Entire Rows. OK.

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"Dino" wrote in message
Is there a way to have a macro repeat a specified number of times? For
example, I have a spreadsheet that comes from my accounting software that
has about 30,000 lines. Only the first, fourth, seventh etc line is
needed. From the beginning, I need to move down a row, delete two rows,
move down a row, delete two rows until the entire data is cleaned up. I
can record the macro to delete the two lines, but I don't know how to make
it repeat. Ideas?

Thanks,
Dino