Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Spike9458

Default You guys are on the ball in here ...

Hi All,

I don't know where to post this, and I've gotten lots of help here before.

What I need is to be able to setup a macro that will launch from the
desktop when the icon is double-clicked. The purpose is to allow many users
to access the spot in the printer setup to input their personal code. The
new printer/copier we have is complex, and it's not an easy thing to get to
that setup point.

I would be very happy if someone could point me to a help website or give
me some basics that I can do right here on my Windows XP sp2 machine.

Thanks so much,

--Jim