Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default No color in Excel

See if this helps

Changes to fill color and fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Enrique" wrote in message
Running Excel XP SP2, I have a file that has various colors for the
background of the cell. I have one person that views this file using the
same version of Excel but the background are the standard white with black
text. I figure there has to be a local setting that causing this, but I

can
not figure out what it is. If I log on to his machine (Windows XP SP2)

the
Excel file shows up correctly. What's causing this?

Thanks,
Enrique