Danny J

Default Validation list behaving strangely in 2003

Hi folks,

I don't know if any of you have met this before....I have a validation list
comprising for example blank, ford, mazda the blank cell recognised until
I enter a non blank value...eg if I enter Mazda and then decide to change it
back to blank the blank option has gone. Even more bizarre, I have another
validation list in another part of the spreadsheet also with a blank cell
that works perfectly. I have tried the usual work arounds of creating a non
blank cell, making the validation list, and then deleting the contents of
the non blank cell but it does not work. the ignore blank cell otion is not
ticked. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Danny