Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Doug Kanter

Default Can I recover a document that I have closed without saving?

"KellyP" wrote in message
I have looked at recent docs etc and have the original saved to my desktop
but I have worked on it for the last 2 hours and then accidentally closed
it!

No such luck. Learn to love the keyboard shortcuts which Father Bill has
blessed us with. CTRL-S is one you should use OFTEN, as you add new things
to an open sheet. Even if you don't make a mistake like closing without
saving, it's always possible for computers to crash for silly reasons.
CTRL-S is your friend.

While we're on the subject of trouble, what strategy do you use for daily or
weekly backups of your work files?