Frank Kabel

Hi
have you tried using 'Tools - Protection - sheet'. Of course before
doing this unlock your cells with 'Format - Cells - Protection'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Marvin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I need assitance with locking certain key cells in a worksheet which

contain
calculations. Pieces of the worksheet are copied from a shared drive,
updated, then emailed to me. I copy and paste these updates back into

the
master worksheet overlaying what was there originally.
I want to be able to lock some cells from changing, even if the

worksheet is
copied from the shared. Can anyone help me PLEASE?