Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Cone

Default How to install Excel Add-Ins without a CD?

jmc,

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246/en-us
How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware

You can get some of the older Excel add-ins here...
http://www.stat.jmu.edu/trep/Marchat/sp2001/Library.htm

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"jmc"
wrote in message
Jim,
Thank you for the information. I tried that and I received the same
messages as before. Here are those message:

€œThe path €˜Microsoft Office XP Professional cannot be found. Verify that
you have access to this location and try again. Or try to find the
installation package €˜PRORET.MSI in a folder from which you can install the
product Microsoft Office XP Professional.€
And
€œError 1706. Setup cannot find the required files. Check your connection to
the network, or CD-ROM drive. For other potential solutions to this problem,
see C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\1033\SETUO.HLP.€

"Jim Cone" wrote:

jmc,
Did you try... Start | Control Panel | Add or Remove Program | Microsoft Office... | Change (button)
Add or Remove features | Microsoft Excel for Windows | Add-ins ???
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"jmc" wrote in message

I can not find my CD's for Windows XP Professional and I can not install the
Excel Add-Ins. I am unable to find a download on the Microsoft site.