James W.

To be more specific, I would like to place this formula in a single cell
only, on another worksheet. I think I might be asking to much.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

One way

Assume the data starts in A2

=INDEX($A$1:$A$10,SMALL(IF(ISNA($B$2:$B$10),ROW($B $2:$B$10)),ROW(1:1)))

entered with ctrl + shift & enter

note that INDEX starts with A1 and not A2, that is because row always count
from row 1, so you either use index from the first row (A1) or offset the
small part by 1

copy down until you get a #NUM error

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"James W." wrote:

I would like to have an array formula that returns the order# contained in
column A if column B has an error in it. Is it also possible to enter this
formula into one cell as I don't know how many errors could be in column B.

Example

A B
123456 S-12-04
123457 #N/A
123458 DS-12-06
123459 #N/A
123460 S-12-05

Array formula would return.... 123457, 123459

Thanks in advance