Peo Sjoblom

The PC with 2009 is using 1904 date system under toolsoptionscalculations,
before you change back, note that any dates you already created with excel 97
will be off 1462 days if you change it, so if you created native dates with
97, after you changed back, put 1462 in an empty cell, copy it, select the
dates thar are 4 years off and do editpaste special and select add

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"WMA" wrote:

Hi!

When I moove table from 2003 to 97 the datum in cells changes from t.
ex. jan 1 2005 to jan 1 2009 - why? I've tested it on two PC with the
same result.