rynes01

Default Can 2 different hyperlinks be in the same Excel cell?

I am working in Microsoft Excel 2000. Is there any way possible to place 2
different hyperlinks into the same cell on the same Excel spreadsheet? I am
trying to create a database that does not require any formulas, however I
need hyperlinks that will take the end-user to the exact point of reference.
In some cases there may be 2 different points of reference for the same thing
and I would like to have both hyperlinks in the same cell if at all possible.
Thanks you for any assistance you can give me.