Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JE McGimpsey

Default macro copy problem

See one answer in microsoft.public.excel.programming

Please don't post the same question in multiple newsgroups. At best, it
tends to fragment your answers. It also tends to waste the time of those
answering questions that have already been answered in another group.
For tips on using these groups effectively, see

http://cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

In article ,
"JaimeTimbrell" wrote:

Hello All,

I am very new tomacros and VBA and I have a question relating to a copy
problem.

The problem I have is in automating the number of rows down with which I
copy a range of cells.

At present in the macro I have this bit:

Range("T5:AC5").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Range("T6:T1008").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste

now rather than '1008' I want the 1008 bit to be a number that appears in
cell T1 (the number is different from sheet to sheet).

How do I do that? I have tried for quite a while to find the solution using
a lot of excellent MVP websites, but alas the problem appears to in my
interpretation of their help!

Regards,
Jaime.