Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rob

Default sumproduct

I got rid of most of them. This is a huge workbook that I'm working on. It
is about 50 megabytes and counting. I think it is too much for Excel, but
that was the manager wanted to use. Anyway, a lot of the NA's are from
Vlookups, and this was done prior to my work on it. I have used the ISNA to
suppress most of them and the sumproduct is working now. Thanks again and
let's stay in touch. I was hoping that you might be able to help me with
another aspect of this workbook. I want to create a dialog box or a cell
that will prompt for information to sort on and then a macro will run. I'll
be working on that tomorrow. I've got some idea of how to work it but the
dialog box I have not attempted as yet. My email address at work is
. Maybe we can work on this later on tomorrow morning if
you are up to it.

"daddylonglegs" wrote:

It shouldn't be too difficult to eliminate #N/A within your ranges, what
formulas are you using that return #N/A?

--
daddylonglegs
daddylonglegs's Profile: