Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

Default Truncated font list in Excel's "Insert Symbol" menu selection

Maybe you are not in Maximised mode. Clickth e maximise button in top left of
screen

"OCM" wrote:

Using my desktop, I am only seeing the first part of the available fonts in
Excel's "Insert Symbol" dropdown menu. I do not have this problem using the
same menu selection in Word. I can see the complete list of installed fonts
from the font menu on the Excel tool barand when formating a cell.

I don't have this problem on my laptop.

Both computers use Office XP (Excel 2002) runing under Windows XP Pro (SP2).

Any suggested solutions will be appreciated.

George