Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gerrit

Default How do I select the nearest date from a ranges of dates?

Hello,
suppose you have a range of dates and you would like to select the nearest
future date. For exemple, range of possible monthly repayment dates goes from
1st Jan over 1st Feb to 1st December. Today it is 12th Feb so the first next
possible redemption date should be 1st March. On 24th June, the first
possible redemption date should be 1st July.

My question is, is there anybody who can explain me how to program such a
formula in excel? Many thanks in advance, Gerrit