Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nastech

Default VLOOKUP merge documents, copy-paste special...

Hi, I have an equation that is getting the data from the 2nd column of a new
data workbook, after comparing a column in my workbook to the 1st column of
new data book. The problem with is cannot get ISNA to work in conjunction
with, so n/a's do not show. Have:

=VLOOKUP(V124,[file.xls]sheet!$A$1:$B$3355,2,FALSE)

gets 1st column into old doc fine, but I can not seem to use an IF in front
of, to exclude a couple of items (to mention again, can't get rid of N/A..)

does not work, hope enough info.. thanks