Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Novice, Stupid Question, but help!

Are all 200 sheets in the same workbook?

- no, each sheet is in a seperate workbook.

Are the formulas the same from one
sheet to the next?

- the formulas are the same from one *workbook* to the next

Are the formulas located in the same cell(s) from on
sheet to the next?

- the formulas are located in the same cell(s) from one *workbook* to
the next.

What are the formulas now, and what should they be?

- some are very long with a lot of if-testing.

We generate all the spreadsheets from a single template, that is why
the formulas are the same across workbooks and located in the same
place in each workbook. We could just change the template and re-create
all the spreadsheets but then our data-entry people would have to re-do
their data entry for the 200 spreadsheets.

Thanks for your help on this so far, I really appreciate it.