Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anne Troy

Default Formula is driving me crazy?????

After tweaking, I've uploaded it he
http://www.officearticles.com/temp/chris.zip
Your first problem is that the cells in which you enter start and end time
have no dates. Since you're obviously spanning over midnight, you must tell
Excel the date as well or it believes the day is the same day.
Second problem is that all cells EXCEPT the time entry cells must be
formatted as [h]:mm because you want them to be ADDING hours, and not
calculating what the time would be after those hours are added.
:)
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
I have emailed Christ directly for his workbook. If I can help, I'll
provide the solution here. If I can't, I'll upload it and provide a link...
:)
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"Chris Watson"
wrote in message
news:Chris.Watson.232v3y_1139682602.5497@excelforu m-nospam.com...

Here is my workbook, Orange cells mark the

--
Chris Watson
Chris Watson's Profile: