Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BarryB00

Default Excel hyperlinks to other cells in workbook must be relative

I've created an Excel spreadsheet with a few hundred hyperlinks to other
cells, spending hours fixing references because they're all !absolute. Now I
find I've left out two columns in different places. If I insert the columns,
the hyperlinks refer to the wrong cell. Is there a way to to fix the
references, such as copy from destination cells (about 33 cells) and paste
hyperlinks into destination cells so the references carry over for all the
cells?
Now, if I select a column of cells and copy, then select the matching
destination and select edit/Paste hyperlink, it still only pastes the
destination of the top cell, and the reference is !absolute.