Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Trying Hard

Default Protect Worksheet from Copy Past

Anne,

I actually linked the pertinent information to another page/hid the linked
page/and protect the workbook; this works for me :?)

I do appreciate your quick reply

--
Thank you,

Trying Hard

"Anne Troy" wrote:

You cannot. There is no "real" security. If you don't want someone to see
the information, remove it before you send the workbook.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"Trying Hard" wrote in message
Hello,

I am using Excel 2000. I also have some delicate files which I have
protected the sheets and workbook. In these protected sheets I have some
hidden rows / columns but I notice I can; select all/copy/past to a new
workbook, and this will reveal ALL the hidden information.

Q: How can I protect a worksheet / workbook from being copy and pasted to
new worksheet to reveal it's hidden information?

--
Thank you,

Trying Hard