Peo Sjoblom

Create the unique name list by selecting the names column plus a header,
then do datafilteradvanced filter, copy to another location, unique
records only
that will give you the name list, now in the adjacent cell to the first name
(assume the
extracted names start in H2) use

=SUMIF($A$2:$A$100,H2,$B$2:$B$100)

copy down along the names list, note the mix of absolute and relative