Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

Default Formula is driving me crazy?????

Please mail the workbook. It is just now that it occurs to me you include
dates.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Chris Watson"
wrote in message
news:Chris.Watson.232rvb_1139678401.4576@excelforu m-nospam.com...

OK this is the situation, I am designing a HGV Drivers timesheet which
includes deliveries and POA (Period of Availability) calculator. I have
10 sheets, sheet 1 is drivers details, Sheets 2 to 8 are days of the
week, sheet 9 is a weekly summary. as a test Sunday (Sheet 2) I started
work at 18:00 and finished at 07:00 giving 13:00 shift. Monday (sheet 3)
I started and finished the same as Sunday, I have transfered both total
times to sheet 9, 13:00 for sunday & 13:00 for monday. I have a
separate block of cells that calculate the weeks results so there is a
duty time cell with the total, adding both sunday & monday times
together gives me a total of 1130:00, not 26:00 that I want, I have
tried every format there is and can't get it to work. If anybody wants
me to email a copy of the time sheets to them I will with pleasure, I
have highlighted in orange the problem. There are no macros in my time
sheet.

--
Chris Watson
Chris Watson's Profile: