Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

Default Formula is driving me crazy?????

Of course we tried, we always do.
I retried your exact example from your last post and got 26:00, which is
correct.
You still didn't tell us what you get!

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Chris Watson"
wrote in message
news:Chris.Watson.232ily_1139666403.2172@excelforu m-nospam.com...

Try it for your self, Open a blank sheet, Format all cells as [hh]:mm,
in A1 put 06:00, in A2 put 05:00, in A3 put 07:00, in A4 put 08:00, now
B1 put in the formula =A1+A2 & in B2 put in formula =A3+A4. now put in
B3 =B1+B2. It just won't work which ever way you format the cells, I
have worked on this problem for 3 days now trying every possible
combination, I would give my right arm for the solution. I know this is
a 24 hour time calculation but if the cells you are adding together are
results of calculations from other cells the formula won't work. Try it
for your self. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

--
Chris Watson
Chris Watson's Profile: