Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

Default Formula is driving me crazy?????

Just format Custom as [hh]:mm

=SUM(A1:A3)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Chris Watson"
wrote in message
news:Chris.Watson.232ctn_1139658902.0502@excelforu m-nospam.com...

I want a formula that will calculate time, this is my problem: Sheet 2,
A1=13:00, A2=12:00, A3=14:00. (these are the results from a time sheet
I created on Sheet 1), I need A4 to be the total of A1,2 & 3 Cells eg:
(39:00), Sounds easy but it just won't work, ive tried every format
there is and just about every formula. I know its using a 24 hour
timing but if A1 to A3 is the result of a calculation from Sheet 1 the
formula I put in A4 will change. Can anyone please help, Ive tried
about every site I know on the net and I can't find the answer.

--
Chris Watson
Chris Watson's Profile: