Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default hOW DO i FLIP THE X AND Y AXIS

Depends on the chart type. If it's a Column chart, change it to a Bar chart
(Chart menu Chart Type).

If it's a Line chart, change it to an XY chart. You can only plot numbers on
a Y axis. Are the months numeric? If not, either change the data to display
dates (full dates, like 1-Jan-2006), or change to display integers like 1,
2, 3, etc. This display can be adjusted using a custom number format,
something like "Month "0 (where 0 is a zero character), or you can just
leave the numbers and use a Y axis title of Month.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"keen learner" wrote in message
Hi
I am using a line graph with the source data from a table in this format

Model 1 Model 2 Model3
Month 1
month 2
month 2

Without changing the format of my table, how do I display on the graph
the
models as the Legend and the months on the left.