Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Martin

Default Find Links

That is a marvelous solution! My problem turned out to be one button somehow
linked to a now deleted back level version of the workbook. I'd never have
found it manually searching through all the pages.

Thanks Chuck.

Bill
---------------------
CLR wrote:
I use the fine Add-in from Bill Manville called "Find Links" for such as this.

http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/Default.htm

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Bill Martin" wrote:

Somehow one of my workbooks thinks it has links to another workbook. Maybe
something got established accidentally, I don't know. My workbook has 150
sheets though, and I don't really want to search for the unwanted link one cell
at a time.

Is there some way to ask Excel to tell me precisely *which* cells it thinks are
linked to another workbook?

Thanks.

Bill