Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cloughie

Default How can I retrieve macro recording toolbox?

Many Thanks Paul - after a few attempts I got there - now up & running
Regards
Cloughie

"Paul B" wrote:

cloughie, start recording a macro then view, toolbars, stop recording

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"cloughie" wrote in message
I am using Excel 2000 & after recording a new macro in a worksheet I

closed
it with X instead of stop button. Since then the macro toolbox does not
appear when trying to record a new macro. Can anybody please help me to
recover it/