Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Can I use SUMIF and AND together

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A20="AD"),--(B2:B20="Jan"),C2:C20)

Note that SUMPRODUCT doesn't work with complete columns, you have to specify
a range.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"JP" wrote in message
I have several columns of data. One column is a persons initials, the

second
column is months (Jan, Feb, etc) and the third column is revenue. I am
trying to do a SUMIF (or SUMIF(AND) formula that will look at columns 1

and 2
and then sum from column 3.

Example,

A B C
AD Jan 10
AD Jan 10
AD Feb 25
DB Mar 50
KV Apr 75

I need the formula to add up all the revenue in January associated with

AD.

Can this be done?