CJuno

Default Paste Special

I am conducting a survey in which I report the average "agree" & "disagee"
response percentage for an entire group and various subgroups - for both
individual questions and topics. I would like to use the same reporting
table for each analysis. I am able to generate the data by embedding the
formula in the reporting table, sorting the entire data set and deleting the
unwanted cells, but how do I print/copy/send the table without the related
data set? Being able to paste special both the format and value together in
a newworksheet would be a solution but Excel doesn't seem to permit this.
Any suggestions?