Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Matt

Default Copy only certain data from multiple worksheets

I have a workbook with about 25 worksheets (one for every employee) all with
the same information. I have a macro that I can run which takes all the
sheets and creates a 'Master' sheet (merging all information) whenever I want
to run it. What I would LIKE to do is create this master sheet based on a
date range. For example, Column A is 'Date Assigned'. I would like to be able
to create a master based on only the month of January, February, etc...

Is this possible within the Macro or some other way? Also, could this be
automated somehow every month (not THAT important)? Thanks.