Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Huronargenitno

Default Urgent! - I am on the hoven

Hi, thanks guy in advance for reading my problem

I have an excel database that retrives data and from an automatic
generated access database.
My job is to add some custom fields in the new excel, as the access
database cant be modified
Also, this bid excel database will be used by other people as
information resource.

My idea was to create some kind of program to create an intuitive
database form, so users can choose some options and information its
displayed automaticaly, finding that in the excel ****.
I think this can be done, but really need support here as i have no
idea how to do it.
Do i need some other software?
do i need some coder or can be done by me?

Thanks a lot for the support. If you have other idea about how to do
it, dont hesitate in telling me!

My job depends on this!

Thanks a lot, you dont know how you are helping me with this issue

--
Huronargenitno
Huronargenitno's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31411