Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pmarques

Default Formula/macro that ignores cells nonblanks

Hi,
Until the select Blanks it's ok but wen i try to paste the formula it
gives the error:

"Data on the Clipboard is not the same size and shape as the selected
area. Do you want to paste the data anyway?"

or with another range

"The command you chose cannot be performed with multiple selections
Select a single range and click the command again."

Am i doing something wrong.
I copy the formula from the first cell. And i'm working with excell 97
Thanks

note: I had attached one exemple, the formula is in I2 and when copy
down should not modify the existing data.

Bob Phillips Wrote:
You can do it with these steps

Copy the formula
Select the whole target range
Menu EditGotoSpecial and check the Blanks button
Paste

That should do it.

pmarques
pmarques's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25110