Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rob van Gelder

Default sliding hours payment

My routine is overkill. It likely handles scenarios your layout will never
have.
If daddy's handles your case, please use that.

--
Rob van Gelder - http://www.vangelder.co.nz/

"leo" wrote in message

Rob, Thanks for the link. (Nice wedding).

The solution suits for its functioning, it clearly manages the date
-skip.
However it not suits the requirement I had.

My lines tackled it in 231 characters. yours were over 345.

When move/copy a sheet (to build next month from the template page) the
requirement per cell is to have less characters or it will trunkate.

Now alternatively I coulds select all cells and copy into a blank
worksheet, but I want inexperienced users to be selfsupporting.

I believe they can manage right clicking the tab and selecting
move-copy.
I'm much more concerned that everyone will follow the ctrl-a, ctrl-c,
ctrl-v action let alone to find out how to insert a worksheet.
Anyway. we're still working on this one.

--
leo