Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
leeannemat

Default Please help. Extracting data from one sheet to another

Can anyone please help me. I have a front worksheet that is our main data
input sheet and several information sheets that will contain the matching
criteria from the main data entry sheet.

EG. Spa Company that maintains all information on their quotations.
Description of Spa( 2,4,6 & 8 Person Spa's), Name of Client, Address of
Client, Successful Yes/No.

When a quote is entered for a 6 person spa then I would like all the
information in that line to extract to the 6 Person Spa Quote sheet also
indicating whether it is successful or not.