Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Texas Handly

Default How do I insert a header on an existing Excel sheet?

JTK wrote:
I have started an Excel file and then realized I need a header. Can you tell
me how to insert a Header at this point?

JTK

Do you want a header on the print out of you worksheet or do you want to
see a set of rows or columns while working on the worksheet?

The other responses you have received relate to a print out's header.

To make certain rows or columns always appear as you move down and
across, place you cursor in the cell immediately below and to the right
of the rows and columns you always want to see, then Windows | Freeze Panes

Texas Handly