Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nparrott

Default Need help writing formula plz..

For each day that I add data I want it to automatically update the total at
the bottom. I know I can use AutoSum, but the catch is I only want it to
update down to the current date. This is causing a problem in the cell that
had all 29 days in it...

"Bob Tarburton" wrote:

What cells do you want added at the bottom?
Only the last row?

"nparrott" wrote in message
Here is my scenario...

Say I have 5 columns of data and it goes down for 29 cells for the day in
the month of february. Each day I am adding data to the next cell down.
What I am wanting to do is have it automatically update the total at the
bottom of the column when the data is entered. My problem is I dont want
add all 29 cells at the same time. Only for the cells when they are being
updated.. If anyone has any sugestions or advice I would greatly
appreciate
it! Thanks in advance!!