Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Adam

Default Don't have all Excel windows close after clicking X on only one.

It drives me nuts how all Excel windows close after clicking the X on just
one of them. I know that it is possible to close just one, but I never think
of doing it the right way I just hit the X like I do if I wanna close 1 word
window out of several.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.