Don Guillett

correction. Set manually to sheet. Use this for ALL and the activesheet one
for 1 sheet.

Sub replaceal1()
For Each ws In Worksheets
ws.Cells.Replace What:="bbb", Replacement:="aaa"
Next ws
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

wrote in message
Tried that - actually it was the first thing I tried ...
sigh!!

Same result - it is the dropdown in the find / replace
that controls it no matter what selection I use in VBA.

Thanks anyway

Regards,
Robert