Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jdanderson02

Default Conditional Formatting of Pivot Table Field

What we would like to do, if possible, is apply conditional formatting to a
pivot table field that stays with the field regardless of where the field
gets moved to on the pivot table as users move fields around while using the
pivot table for analysis. In addition, we'd like to find out if it is
possible to apply any formatting to a pivot table field where the formatting
is relative to the pivot table field and not to the cell that the pivot table
is in at the time the formatting is applied. Thanks in advance.