Peo Sjoblom

You can use autofilter for this, then automate it using a macro.

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Flying Solo" wrote:

I have a database of employees listing various data points, such as, SSN,
DOB, Address, Salary, department, and "Phase". All employees go through 5
different "phases" within the organization, (i.e. New Hires, Offer Lettered,
etc.). I need a worksheet function that will go to this general database and
retrieve or "LIST" all employee names and some of their relevant data points
(i.e. address, salary) that are at a certain phase. Example, List all
employees that are "New Hires".

The LOOKUP function does not help in this effort. I would like to avoid a
manuel copy, sort and delete process from the genearl database.